We encourage everyone who has children enrolled to subscribe to our notification system. It is used to notify parents of upcoming events, weather closings and delays, COVID-19 information and much more. If you are not receiving phone, email or text notifications as they go out, you may log into your Sapphire Community Portal account to make sure that you are subscribed. Below, you will find instructions to where these subscription settings are located. While you are logged into the portal, it is a good idea to make sure that your phone numbers and email addresses are correct as well.
1. Log into your Sapphire account
2. Click your username in the upper, right corner.
3. Click on Account Settings.
4. Click on the Notifications tab on the left side.
5. Under the "Sapphire Notifications Subscriptions" section, you will see the various notification categories, along with a toggle switch to turn the notification subscriptions on or off. If the switch is toggled blue, you are subscribed and will receive those notifications.